This place, Oddfellows Ice Cream Co., has maybe the neatest-sounding flavours I've ever come across in reality. And of the few I've tried, they be tasty as hell.
Some of the ones they carry include:
- Buttermilk Biscuit
- Rose Raspberry with Pink Peppercorn
- Thai Iced Coffee
- Burnt Marshmallow
- Beet Pistachio Honey Goat Cheese
- Coconut Dulce de Leche
- Coconut, Cream Cheese & Carrot Cake
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Ginger Caramelized Banana Walnut
- Coffee & Coffee Soil
- Miso Butterscotch Cherry
- Sesame Kumquat Pumpernickel
- PB&J with Toast
- Manchego Pineapple with Thyme
- Oatmeal Cookie Dough
- Burnt Caramel
- Maple-Bacon Pecan
- Chorizo Caramel Swirl
- Celery Sorbet
- Grapefruit Jalapeno Sorbet
- Lime Tarragon Sorbet
- Blood Orange Cinnamon Sorbet
And that's only a few of them.
If those don't sound outrageous to you, well... I'm afraid you have some dire mental issues. Gotta go taste one of these, everybody.
UPDATE: They're opening a second location! OddFellows 2.0 will be at 75 East 4th Street (between Bowery and Second Avenue) opening on May 1, 2014.
UPDATE UPDATE: AND they began offering delivery from this location in September 2014!