You're thinking one of two things right now:
- This is the best idea for a product in the world.
- Who the hell would buy something so stupid?
Assuming you're in the category #1 of people, here are some of the details (as listed by Amazon).
- "Great for workouts away from home." (This is the main reason I would want to own them. You can take these anywhere you go and still do your body business? Amazing.)
- "The perfect travel companion." (The PERFECT travel companion? God, I hope not. Bit sad of a thought. I still want them, but nobody should yearn for them.)
- "Each holds up to eight pounds when full." (Eight pounds is ridiculous and amazing.)
- "Guaranteed not to leak." (Sweet.)
- "Aquabells empty in seconds." (Love it.)
I was on the subway and thought of the idea of water fillable hand free weights (those exist too, but the ones I found looked too meaty, these ones seem better), and of course the product already existed when I did a Google search for them. Such a smart idea. You can get them on Amazon for $28.50.