I never expected this to be as delicious as it was. MAKE IT.
Ingredients (serves 2 people)
- 1 peeled, frozen banana
- 3/4 cup light chocolate almond milk
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter (or a bit more if you like peanut butter a lot)
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 6-8 ice cubes
- Unpeel the banana and put it either a Ziplock baggie or container and freeze for 12 hours.
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and puree until your desired consistency.
I've been drinking these either late at night for a snack or when I'm in a hurry in the morning and can't make breakfast. My God, it's tasty. (Oh, and if you like that glass up top there, it's from Ikea and it was $2.50 and I love it. I bought two of them and one is my Q-tip holder in the washroom. Such great glasses.)