I know that I'm still working on my autumn list of things to do, but here's the thing - autumn and Christmastime kind of overlap since the first day of winter is December 22nd (did you think it was in November? 'Cause I did up until MAYBE last year). Anyway, Christmastime is happening and Imma get all up in it this year. Here's what I want to do.
- Have drinks at the Waldorf Astoria. I've only done this once before and it was beautifully decorated for the holidays, so I really want to go again.
- Bake those cupcakes with the ice cream cone Christmas tree because those look badass.
- Donate any old blankets, clothes & shoes (if you have kids, it might be a good idea to donate some of their old toys).
- Mail our (personalized) Christmas cards. It'd be weird if this didn't happen.
- Look for local Christmas fairs to visit (like these in New York or these in Toronto).
- Decorate the house and put up the tree!
- Wear new pajamas on Christmas morning.
- Go see the decorations at The Plaza Hotel & Macy's.
- Buy some mistletoe at Trader Joe's.
- Take a family portrait.
I encourage you to make a list of your own, not because I love lists but because if you do make one, then you're likely to actually complete some of these things and have a memorable December.