I know that you know that I've been trying to eat better lately, but that doesn't mean you can't make a healthy-ish burger once in awhile. And this is absolutely the tastiest turkey burger I've ever had. I swear to God it tastes like a real burger.
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 3/4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 4 sliced dill pickles
- 4 whole-wheat hamburger buns, toasted (or Martin's Potato Rolls)
In a medium bowl, mix the first 7 ingredients. Then form the individual patties.
Broil for 5–6 minutes on each side or until done.
Place the burger on the bottom half of bun. Top with dill pickles and add no-sugar ketchup if you wish. Cover with the top half of bun.
This recipe was slightly adapted from Health.com.