SPRING HAS SPRUNG! Finally.
So here's my list of things to do this perfect season of all seasons.
- Eat at a Michelin starred restaurant
- Drink at The Blue Bar in the Algonquin Hotel
- Visit the new Whitney museum
- Visit M. Wells Steakhouse
- Make pad thai at home for the first time
- Make an at-home strawberry face mask
- Visit the Essex Street Market
- Eat pizza in Staten Island
- Attempt to make Julia Child's beouf bourguignon
- Eat a business lunch at Sardi's
Have you started making seasonal lists of things to do yet? Are you really not into the idea?