I haven't made a what-I-should-do-this-season list in a very long time. So here we go! Summer is upon us and goddamit, I'm gonna have some fun. I encourage you to make your own list as well.
- Eat a Coney Island Red Hot from Feltman's.
- Finally visit The Met Breuer and The Frick and The Cloisters since I've never been.
- Ride bikes around the top half of Central Park since I've never seen any part above 79th street.
- Wear dark lipstick with all white outfits.
- Eat the whipped steak tartare at Employees Only.
- Go to the beach at least ten times.
- Go swimming at least ten times.
- Make an apple pie from scratch.
- Take Baby Dog to a dog bar to meet other dogs.
- Lay out with the kids and look at the stars.
See how simple that was? I know I can't force you, but you should really make one of your own.