Imagine I didn't write a list of fall things that I want to do this season?! IMAGINE LIVING IN THAT KIND OF WORLD? Thankfully, that will never be the case. Here's the magic I'd love to do this season.
- Go on our annual pumpkin patch trip to Downey's.
- Wear black lipstick in public for an entire day. (If this seems dumb to you, I'll assume you've never gone an entire day wearing black lipstick, so shut it.)
- Make turkey poutine with Thanksgiving leftovers.
- Make cinnamon sugar toasted pumpkin seeds and actually eat them.
- Read outdoors.
- Jog before sunrise.
- Eat spaghetti squash for the first time and try not to be grossed out.
- Scare someone. If it goes well, scare others.
- See at least five Halloween movies I haven't seen before.
- Create a fall door wreath.
I know people go nuts over this season, and I'm no different. Although it'll always be tied for best season of the year (along with winter & spring).