My favourite time of year has arrived. What's that? I say that constantly? Why the hell isn't it acceptable to have winter, spring and autumn all be tied for your favourite season? I can't choose! And I shouldn't have to. Why do I love it so much? Just a few reasons?
- The buds of flowers because sometimes the buds are better than the bloom. So much more to anticipate when it's just the buds
- The birds in the morning
- So much more sun, but with none the unsightly sweatiness
- Baseball's back
Here's what I'd love to do over the next few months.
- Jog outdoors.
- Go to a baseball game.
- Plan a spring break vacation.
- Bake a decadent spring cake.
- See A Quiet Place.
- Spring clean each room in the house.
- Take Baby Dog to Boris & Horton.
- Help plant something.
- Buy a new swimsuit.
- Take a bike ride.
WE SHALL SEE WHAT GETS DONE!