This episode of The Mindy Project is for sure my favourite episode of the first season. If you haven't seen any episodes, this is maybe a good sample to start on. Why am I sharing this? In honor of this fine lady's birthday that happened yesterday.
Best parts of the 'sode?
- The introduction of the new nurse Tamara.
- "This is why I love him - he looks like the villain in a National Lampoon movie, but he's not. He's, like, into Haiti."
- "You know what would cheer you up?" "McDonald's."
- "Oh, ok... I get it. It's to make the party more difficult."
- "This lil' sonofabitch aside."
- "You look ridiculous and you smell terrible." "I look fine and smell legit."
- "Holy cow, did you see that?"
- Morgan's impression of Danny.
- "I don't where I end and he begins."
Ike Barinholtz is perfect. Lord love him. Such a great episode.