This is how I feel about winter.
Everyone keeps telling me that this is going to be a mild winter, so I'm going to try as hard as possible to make that not so. Ya know, with my mind. So we shall see.
What will I do this winter? Oh, I don't know - maybe a little of this, a little of that. JUST KIDDING HERE'S THE LIST.
- FINALLY try to make cauliflower crust for a pizza. I've been wanting to do this forever and now that I have an oven and a pizza pan, I have no more excuses not to make one.
- Visit the Martha Stewart Café in Chelsea. It opened in March and I still haven't gone, which makes zero sense since I whole-heartedly support this woman.
- Finally visit Fraunces Tavern, the city's oldest building. I've been meaning to go here for years, I gotta get on this.
- Make homemade vanilla extract. I didn't even know you could do this until recently, definitely have to attempt it.
- Eat a By Chloe vegan burger. I keep seeing these open up around the city and I'm constantly told that they're as good as regular burgers, so I will eat one and tell you if people are lying.