I love this season. That video above is one my mom took of our backyard last week and words can't express how happy I am that it's already started to snow in Canada. There's nothing lamer than a green Christmas. In any case, there are bunch of things I want to do this season.
- Drink a white Russian.
- Play board games with the family at Christmas.
- Finally eat at Raclette in NYC.
- Visit the new Oscar Wilde inspired bar.
- Build a snowman.
- Finally try whipped cream vodka in a hot chocolate.
- Successfully make a souffle for the first time.
- Take at least five bubble baths.
- Literally just sit and watch the snow fall.
- Mail out holiday cards.
There's nothing too wild or unique on that list, I realize, but I wanted some simple and easy things that I can fully enjoy since I'm fully in Christmas mode at the moment. Happy first day of winter!