Are you looking for things to do to celebrate the season in New York City? Look no further, baby. These are a few of my favourite things to do in December in NYC.
2. Take a photo with the accurate-looking, old timey Santa at ABC Carpet & Home
5. See Woody Allen at The Carlyle
6. Visit the Christmas market at the Beer Garden at Bohemian Hall in Astoria on Sundays in December
7. Visit the best Little Italy in this town, Arthur Avenue in the Bronx
8. Visit Santaland inside Macy's (Santaland is a 13,000-square-foot North Pole village complete with live elves, an enchanted forest featuring animatronic toys and a large train display & is located on the 8th floor of Macy's at Herald Square)
9. Holiday Train Show at Grand Central (yes, there are two train shows on this list - but this one is free and smaller than #1)
10. See The Phantom of the Opera (orchestra seats for $89 before Christmas Eve is an insanely good price)