Happy Canada Day!
I'm feeling a little annoyed that I'm not in Mississauga celebrating Canada Day with the rest of you, but I'll get over it. What will I do instead? Sit and pine over these items below.
1. Salted Caramel Timbits. Have you tried these yet? They're relatively new and amazing.
2. The poutine at Royal Burger on Lakeshore.
3. All forms of Coffee Crisps (especially Coffee Crisp Latte, Coffee Crisp McFlurries, Coffee Crisp Hot Chocolate, Coffee Crisp cake, IT NEVER ENDS).
4. Any fish and chips that uses halibut and not cod.
5. Trinidadian doubles near any of the West Indian places near T.L. Kennedy.
6. The garlic cheese loaf at Swiss Chalet (it sucks if you get it for delivery or take out, but it’s amazing when you eat it at the restaurant).
7. The caesar salad at Canyon Creek is especially 'cause they use way too much garlic when they make the dressing and I cannot get enough of it.
8. Parmesan Chicken Bowties at Jack Astor’s.
9. Mind Over Matcha at Booster Juice - (I stand by this statement, Magowans!)