Of course I'm going to make a list of autumn things to do and of course I'm going to tell you about it. Off we go!
- Go apple picking.
- Make tiramisu! (What's that? This isn't a typical fall thing to do? I can't hear you?)
- Take photos of Baby Dog in the leaves.
- Go to Goodwill to figure out my Halloween costume.
- Watch Hocus Pocus.
- Decorate the front porch of my parent's house.
- Scent the house like autumn.
- Try the new soups at Sweet Janes.
- Visit the oldest cheese shop in NYC - Alleva Dairy.
- Check out Washington Mews in Greenwich Village.
And I'll probably peruse this list a little, since, you know, OCTOBER IS COMING.