Okay, I know this gift list is not relevant to 2013. But let's choose to ignore that fact because there are definitely people who still re-watch/love this show and would really be into some of these gifts. Like what, you ask?
2. The black and white cookie. Available in any New York bakery and the recipe can be found here.
3. The Real Kramer Reality Tour (three hours). Tickets available online for $37.50.
4. Actual muffin tops. Not hard to get, either make or buy them and then pop the tops.
5. The Original Soupman's retail soup. Available in grocery stores and online.
6. Astonishing Tales Of The Sea book. Available online.
7. A book (or a book on tape) about Risk Management. Available online.
8. Tropic of Capricorn or Tropic of Cancer books
9. A book of French impressionist art to put in your bathroom.
10. A book of War & Peace but with a self-made cover of “War, What Is It Good For?”. There's a tutorial on how to make your own book cover here.
11. This photo in a frame.
12. Festivus In A Box. Available online.
Of course there are tons of more ideas, but let's not go overboard here. The show did end fifteen years ago.