Summer has officially begun, so I think it makes sense to have a summer must-do list. Is it obvious that I love lists? I have tons of different kinds of lists going - movies to watch, work stuff that needs to be done, etc. But here's what my summer list looks like this year. Keep in mind, a lot of it is food/fun-based (AS ALL SUMMER LISTS SHOULD BE). Also, make one of your own! Otherwise I promise you that this summer will just pass you by.
- Try the frozen hot chocolate at Astor Bake Shop (Queens)
- Finally visit the rooftop across the street - there's a hotel across the street from me that has a rooftop bar that I've always wanted to go to but never have (Queens)
- Finally eat a Nanaimo bar for the first time (Toronto)
- Go to City Island (Bronx)
- Go to Montauk (Montauk)
- See this year's installation at the rooftop at The Met (Manhattan)
- Successfully grow something in my backyard (Queens)
- Check out the Jefferson Market Garden (Manhattan)
- Get the burrata ice cream at Dominique Ansel (Manhattan)
- See a movie at that gorgeous AMC on the UWS @ 84 street (Manhattan)
- Try an egg cream in Forest Hills (Queens)
- Visit the Edgar Allan Poe cottage (Bronx)
Possible Blogs Posts To Do: Photograph Each Hour For A Day, Outfit Of The Day posts, Vlog!