Before I begin, there are spoilers galore ahead, be warned.
So many thoughts, so I'm going back to bullet point here. I love bullet point.
• Stars Hollow should always be set in winter. It couldn’t look more perfect.
• It’s weird how Rory’s voice is so different, but maybe that makes sense since she’s an adult now?
• I wish we could’ve seen Rory’s apartment in Brooklyn.
• Caesar’s hair made me gasp.
• Tom Waits was such a fine choice for Richard’s funeral scene.
• Holy shit, is Digger 93 years old now? Wow.
• I love that Berta is being played by Gypsy. It’s so funny and great.
• Zack looks like a young Jim Gaffigan.
• Rory constantly saying that she has to leave has become increasingly annoying.
• As of the middle of this episode, KIRK has gotten 8000% more screen time than Jess and nothing is right in the world.
• Hey Rachael Ray, why didn’t you learn how to pronounce “Sookie”?
• It’s infuriating that I know so much about Logan's life right now.
• Where the hell is Ms. Patty?
• Am I overthinking this, or has Luke somehow became MORE of a grump? He’s become almost intolerable. Why can’t this man be happy, ever? I understand that he has these sweet moments, but honestly? THEY HAPPEN ONCE EVERY THREE YEARS. 95% of his character is an old, grumpy man who never smiles. I can’t bare it.
• There’s no way that Taylor would allow that poem to be left off the front page – KNOW YOUR CHARACTERS, GODDAMNIT.
• Can you call me Elizabeth Roundbottom from now on?
• I’m in a loving, long-term relationship, but the sight of Jess Mariano’s arms made me quiver in regions that I didn’t know I had.
• If I had complete creative control, I would’ve nixed the whole Stars Hollow musical scene and replaced it with ten minutes of a straight pan up and down of Jess’ entire body.